I love this time of year!! The weather is cooler, Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, and everyone seems to be in the Christmas spirit. Can you believe Christmas is only 42 days away?! Personally, I’m a Christmas enthusiast, which means I’ve been celebrating since October. With that being said, I’ve made my lists, checked them twice, and have been on the hunt for the perfect Christmas gifts for friends and family.
When I was making my own Christmas list, I realized that I had a lot of useful items for traveling! That’s when I thought to myself, why not make a Gift Guide for the Traveling woman? The list I’ve created has a variety of items that work well for stocking stuffers, or a nice gift wrapped under the tree. I also tried to keep things reasonably priced. These gifts are perfect for anyone who enjoys traveling frequently, or for the woman who is counting down the days until her next vacation! Either way, they make my life easier when traveling the world, so I know they’ll be useful to you as well.
- You can’t go wrong with a big blanket scarf, especially during this time of year! I love this item because it’s has multiple uses when traveling. You can wear it around your neck to stay warm, or you can use it as a nice blanket on the plane. Most long-haul airlines provide you with a blanket, but they tend to be small and low quality. A blanket scarf is easy to throw in your carry on bag and you’re good to go!
- A portable charger is a fantastic stocking stuffer for a traveling woman. You never know when you’ll need to charge your phone! Have a delayed flight and nowhere to plug in your phone? Now you do with this portable charger! You can never have too many of these.
- An adaptor can be super overlooked when packing! This is essential if you’re leaving the country. I don’t know about you, but when I first traveled out of America I didn’t know that the outlets were different! These adaptors will plug into any outlet in various countries so you can charge your devices. Thank me later on this one.
- Chapstick is such a simple, but highly desired stocking stuffer! My lips always get dry and chapped when I’m sitting on a long flight.
- A Kindle is the most expensive item on my Gift Guide, but totally worth it for any traveling bookworms on your list! A lot of people like to take a few books with them on vacation. I’m the same, but I hated carrying around books and wasting space in my carry-on luggage. Buying a Kindle revolutionized that for me! It’s also cheaper to buy books for your Kindle rather than a hard copy.
- A nice water bottle! You can’t get through security with it full, but you can fill it up once you’re through! A lot of airports have a built in filtration system now. It’s super easy to become dehydrated during a long flight, so you can ask your flight attendants to fill it up for you.
- A fuzzy sherpa pullover! These are all the rage right now, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t desperately want this for Christmas. This makes it easy to bundle up and stay warm while traveling. It’s a perfect layering piece!
- Can you tell I like all things warm and cozy? I love a good pair of fuzzy socks when I’m stuck on a plane or in a car. I feel so much more relaxed when I take my shoes off!
- Knockarounds are my favorite sunglasses! They’re very reasonably priced and amazing quality. These are the only sunglasses I wear! Sunglasses can break during travel, so you don’t want to take any that are super expensive.
I hope this Gift Guide gave you some inspiration for your upcoming Christmas shopping! I know I’d love any of these items under my tree! ❤ If you want to see a male version, I can have Taylor make one!